It is very important to be aware of what your child is seeing and hearing in the media. Often, children are aware of much more than we know and seeing and hearing more than we realize.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
55 Fruit Street, Yawkey 6A
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- Residency, New Jersey Medical School GME-UMDNJ
- Residency, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowship, New York State Psychiatric Institute
American Board Certifications
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.