About Katharine Davidoff, MD
Dr. Davidoff is an Attending Physician with the Pediatric Palliative Care Team at Massachusetts General Hospital for Children (MGHfC). She earned her medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and completed her pediatric residency at University of Massachusetts Medical School/UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, MA. After a Chief Resident year at UMass, she completed her fellowship in Hospice and Palliative Medicine with the Harvard Interprofessional Palliative Care Fellowship, based primarily at Boston Children's Hospital.
She has interests in medical education, communication skills, and caring for children with complex medical needs or challenging symptoms.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- Children with special health care needs
- Medical Education
- Pain management
- Palliative care
- Pediatric Palliative Care
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency, UMASS Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Research interests include quality improvement in telemedicine delivery within palliative care, the role of religion and spirituality in parental decision-making, and palliative care education for pediatric residents.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings