Child & Adolescent Resource Materials Website
The CARMA website, created and maintained by Mass General for Children, provides primary care pediatric providers with easily accessible web-based resources to support their practice of high quality, evidence-based medicine.
CARMA-produced materials are reviewed by an advisory board of Massachusetts General Hospital-affiliated primary care pediatricians and internist-pediatricians prior to posting.
Watch a one-minute video to see how CARMA can save you time and help you provide better care to your patients every day.
Accessing CARMA from anywhere with your Partners login
- Mass General for Children Intranet: CARMA link in the right column on the home page
- Partners work stations: Start >> Partners Applications >> Clinical References >> CARMA
- EPIC >> Resources >> CARMA
- Handbook.partners.org: Partners Sites >> CARMA; or, Clinical Topics >> Pediatrics >> CARMA
- PCOI: Click "CARMA (Pediatric)" under Clinical Resources on the homepage
- Request access
Tip: For quick access, consider making CARMA your home page, or saving it as a bookmark.