Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Infectious Diseases
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Tucker, JD, Li JZ, Robbins GK, Davis BT, Lobo AM, Kunkel J, Papaliodis GN, Durand ML, Felsenstein, D. Ocular syphilis among HIV-infected patients: a systematic analysis of the literature. Sex Transm Infect. 2010.
- Li JZ, Tucker, JD Lobo AM, Marra CM; Davis, BT, Papaliodis GN, Felsenstein D, Durand M, Yawetz S, and Robbins GK. Ocular syphilis among HIV-infected individuals. CID 2010
- Henrich TJ, Li JZ, Felsenstein, D, et al. Xenotropic murine leukemia virus related virus prevalence in patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or Chronic Immunomodualtory Conditions. JID, 2010.