Daniel Haber, MD, PhD, director of the MGH Cancer Center, outlined current opportunities and challenges in cancer research and treatment, and provided a vision to meet them during a presentation at the 13th annual Phillips Society luncheon Sept. 7.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Charlestown Navy Yard
Bldg 149, CNY-7101
Charlestown, MA 02129
- MD, Stanford University School of Medicine
- PhD, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Press Release
- Feb | 12 | 2020
An increase in ribosomes, the protein-making machinery found in every living cell, increases their potential to form metastasis.
- Apr | 1 | 2014
New research from Mass General Cancer Center indicates that epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) occurs in patients with breast cancer and is both reversible and dynamic.
- May | 1 | 2018
Dr. Daniel Haber, Director of the Mass General Cancer Center, was among the 84 new members and 21 foreign associates elected to the National Academy of Sciences.