In a recent article in the journal Radiology, a team of researchers in the Department of Radiology at Massachusetts General Hospital reported on their development of a potential alternative to gadolinium-based contrast agents (GBCAs) for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Division of Neuroradiology, Department of Radiology
55 Fruit St
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neuroradiology, American Board of Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.