When Ryan Schlosser received his master's degree this year, he thought of everyone who supported him along the way, especially his care team at the Francis H. Burr Proton Therapy Center at MGHfC, who played a larger role in his success than he ever imagined.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- none, Laboratory of Chemical Biology, Nih
- MD, S.U.N.Y. at Stony Brook
- MD, S.U.N.Y. at Stony Brook, School of Medicine
- MD, Suny, Stony Brook School of Medicine Health Sciences Center
- Residency, Bronx Municipal Hospital Ctr.
- Residency, Montefiore Hospital & Medical Center
- Fellowship, Children's Hosp. National Medical Center
- Fellowship, Children's National Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Mar | 27 | 2020
Like many children, Harry Burns loves watching Spiderman and Batman movies. But his family’s biggest superheroes are the 9-year-old’s physicians.