Like many children, Harry Burns loves watching Spiderman and Batman movies. But his family’s biggest superheroes are the 9-year-old’s physicians.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General for Children: Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, S.U.N.Y. at Stony Brook
- Residency, Montefiore Hospital & Medical Center
- Fellowship, Children's National Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Related News and Articles
- Patient Story
- Sep | 21 | 2015
When Ryan Schlosser received his master's degree this year, he thought of everyone who supported him along the way, especially his care team at the Francis H. Burr Proton Therapy Center at MGfC, who played a larger role in his success than he ever imagined.