In this Q&A, Aneesh Singhal, MD, vice chair of the Department of Neurology, describes the risk of clotting disorders among COVID-19 patients, the treatment options available, how patients can prevent stroke and what to do if they experience symptoms.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Neurology & Stroke Services
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Seth G. S. Medical College
- Residency, BYL Nair Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Vascular Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Please click on the link below