Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Center for Pain Medicine
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
Mass General Waltham Pain Medicine
52 Second Avenue
Specialty Suite 3rd floor
Waltham, MA 02451
- MBBS, University of Dhaka - Bangladesh
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Pain Medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
I am a Clinical Investigator at the MGH Center for Translational Pain Research (CTPR).
- Mechanisms of spinal cord stimulation (SCS) therapy for refractory pain
- How pain transitions from acute pain to chronic.
- Opioid induced hyperalgesia