Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Boston University School of Medicine
- PhD, UMASS Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Bittner, E., D. Hess, E. George, K. Kumailaisek and U. Schmidt. Effects of supervision by attending intensivists on complications of emergency tracheal intubations. January, SCCM 2008
- George, E. Evaluation of the trauma patient. In Anesthesiology. 1784-1796: 2008, D. E. Longnecker, D. L. Brown, M. F. Newman and W. M. Zapol editors. McGraw-Hill, New York
- Bittner, E., L. Grecu and E. George. Postoperative Complications. In: Anesthesiology. 1700-1715: 2008, D. E. Longnecker, D. L. Brown, M. F. Newman and W. M. Zapol editors. McGraw-Hill, New York
- Grecu, L., E. Bittner and E. George. Recovery of the healthy patient. In: Anesthesiology., 1688-1699: 2008, D. E. Longnecker, D. L. Brown, M. F. Newman and W. M. Zapol editors. McGraw-Hill, New York
- Grecu, L., E. Bittner, E. Gettings and E. George. The use of Post Operative Care Units to provide short term clinical care to critically ill patients. ASA October 2007.
- Gauran, C. and E. George. Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy. In: Avoiding Common Anesthesia Errors. 179-183: July, 2007. C. Marcucci, N. A. Cohen, D. G. Metro and J. K. Kirsch editors, Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia.
- George, E. and D. Greer. Acute Weakness. In: The Critical Care Handbook of the Massachusetts General Hospital. 4th edition, 574-581: 2006 L. Bigatello, editor, Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia
- George, E., J. Schnitzer and S. Briggs. International Medical and Surgical Emergency Response Team. January, SCCM 2005