Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-3030
Medford, MAPhone: 781-391-7518
About Gary Polykoff, MD
My professional time is devoted primarily to direct care of patients with chronic pain. My areas of interest include chronic spine pain, neuropathic pain, myofascial pain and rehabilitation approaches to treatment of chronic pain.
I am also involved in the direct education of pain medicine fellows where I emphasize musculoskeletal evaluation and rehabilitation approaches in management of patients with chronic pain.
- Chronic pain
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
Mass General Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
55 Fruit St.
Gray Bigelow Building
Boston, MA 02114
Spaulding Outpatient Center at Medford
101 Main St.
Medford, MA 02155
- , ST. Petersburg State Medical Academy
- Fellowship, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital***
American Board Certifications
- Pain Medicine, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Leigh Hochberg, L.R., Mukand, J.A., Williams, S., Polykoff, G., Friehs, G.M. and Donoghue, J.P. Brain-Computer Interfaces: Prospects for Neuro-Rehabilitation and Implications for Neurocritical Care. Neurocritical Care Society, 3rd Annual Meeting, Scottsdale, AZ, Feb. 25-27, 2005.
- Mukand, J., Williams S., Apple D., Polykoff G., Donoghue J. Feasibility Study of the BrainGate Neural Interface System for Individuals with Quadriplegia. AAP/ASIA Meeting, Dallas, TX, May, 2005.
- Polykoff, G.I. On the Watch for Whiplash Injuries. Health News. The Executive Registry Network. Fall/Winter 2004.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings