Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
55 Fruit St.
Gray Bigelow Building
Boston, MA 02114
Spaulding Outpatient Center at Medford
101 Main St.
Medford, MA 02155
- Fellowship, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pain Medicine, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Leigh Hochberg, L.R., Mukand, J.A., Williams, S., Polykoff, G., Friehs, G.M. and Donoghue, J.P. Brain-Computer Interfaces: Prospects for Neuro-Rehabilitation and Implications for Neurocritical Care. Neurocritical Care Society, 3rd Annual Meeting, Scottsdale, AZ, Feb. 25-27, 2005.
- Mukand, J., Williams S., Apple D., Polykoff G., Donoghue J. Feasibility Study of the BrainGate Neural Interface System for Individuals with Quadriplegia. AAP/ASIA Meeting, Dallas, TX, May, 2005.
- Polykoff, G.I. On the Watch for Whiplash Injuries. Health News. The Executive Registry Network. Fall/Winter 2004.