David Bowling, MD
David Bowling, MD
Harvard Medical School Instructor in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
Medford, MAPhone: 781-874-1965
About David Bowling, MD
Dr. David Bowling has more than 20 years of clinical experience in the community. He joined Mass. Eye and Ear, Medford in 2014 after serving as the Medical Director of Otolaryngology at Mass. Eye and Ear, Stoneham. Before joining Mass. Eye and Ear in 1994, Dr. Bowling served as Lieutenant Commander, Medical Corps, in the United States Navy Reserve. He also held the position of Otolaryngology Department Head of the Groton Naval Hospital.
Dr. Bowling specializes in pediatric adenotonsillectomy, adult tonsillectomy, pediatric ear surgery, nasal septum surgery, and sinus surgery.
- Adult Tonsillectomy
- Nasal Septum Surgery
- Pediatric Adenotonsillectomy
- Pediatric ear surgery
- Sinus surgery
- Adult & Pediatrics
Mass. Eye and Ear at Medford
101 Main St.
Medford, MA 02155
- MD, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency, Massachusetts Eye and Ear***
American Board Certifications
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, American Board of Otolaryngology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Intraductal Tetracycline Therapy for the Treatment of Chronic Recurrent Parotitis. ENT Journal. 73: 262-274. 1994.
- Fundamental Otolaryngologic Procedures, Chapter 37 in Principles and Practice of Emergency Medicine, 3rd edition, Philadelphia, Lea and Febiger. 1992.
- Computed Tomography and the Thyroglossal Duct Cyst. Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 95: 93-98. 1986.
- Argon Beam Coagulation for Post-Tonsillectomy Hemostasis in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery. March 2002, volume 126 #3.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings