Mingming Ning, MD, MMSC
Mingming Ning, MD, MMSC
Co-Director, Cardio-Neurology Division
Director, Clinical Proteomics Research Center
Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-8459
Charlestown , MAPhone: 617-952-5000
About Mingming Ning, MD, MMSC
- Biomarkers in thrombolysis therapy
- Neurointensive care
Mass General Vascular Center: Stroke Service
55 Fruit St.
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
7th Floor, Suite 720
Boston, MA 02114
Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
300 First Ave.
Charlestown , MA 02129
- MD, Boston University School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - SSN
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- United Healthplan (non-HMO) - other
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NINDS), the Clinical Proteomics Research Center (CPRC) explores the clinical applications of proteomic technology. The goals of the Clinical Proteomics Research Center are to explore neurovascular pathophysiology using a translational approach, to develop prognostic tools to guide clinical decision-making, and to discover new targets of therapeutic intervention at the bedside. Read more about CPRC research in the application of proteomic technology to clinical problem solving in neurovascular disease on our Research Project page.
Research Laboratory Website & Profile
MingMing Ning, MD, MMSc, Clinical Proteomics Research Center
- Michael D, Martin KC, Seger R, Ning MM, Baston R, Kandel ER. Repeated pulses of serotonin required for long-term facilitation activate mitogen-activated protein kinase in sensory neurons of Aplysia. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1998;95(4):1864-9.
- Plotkin SR, Ning MM. Traumatic cervical spine disruption. N Engl J Med. 2001;345(15):1134-5.
- Greenberg SM, Eng JA, Ning MM, Smith EE, Rosand J. Hemorrhage burden predicts recurrent intracerebral hemorrhage after lobar hemorrhage. Stroke. 2004;35(6):1415-20.
- Ning MM, Furie KL. Preventing a second stroke in the young. Top Stroke Rehabil. 2004;11(2):40-50.
- Wang X, Tsuji K, Lee SR, Ning MM, Furie KL, Buchan AM, Lo EH. Mechanisms of hemorrhagic transformation after tissue plasminogen activator reperfusion therapy for ischemic stroke. Stroke. 2004;35:2726-30.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings