Dietary therapy is prescribed most often for patients with refractory epilepsy, whose seizures have not been controlled despite trying multiple antiepileptic drugs.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pediatric Epilepsy Program
175 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114-2796
- MD, PhD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Clinical Neurophysiology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Epilepsy, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Nov | 18 | 2016
Mass General's Herscot Center for Tuberous Sclerosis Complex is an Evolving Model of Integrated Care for a Complex Disease
- Feb | 7 | 2018
Meet Elisha Galler, 22 years old, who founded the Hope. Time. Cure. Epilepsy Foundation in 2013 because his younger brother, Elan, suffers from severe epilepsy.