Willie Murphy was suffering from crippling sciatica. After a successful prior surgery, Willie decided to return to Massachusetts General Hospital for an evaluation and care. He was referred to Jean Coumans, MD, a neurosurgeon in the Department of Neurosurgery.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Neurosurgery: Paralysis Center
55 Fruit St.
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- MD, University of Rochester, School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Residency, Georgetown University Medical Center, Neurosurgery PCH-1
- Residency, Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurological Surgery, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.