Lynne Goltra, MD
Lynne Goltra, MD
Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
Waltham, MAPhone: 617-726-8868
Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-2229
About Lynne Goltra, MD
Lynne Bartholomew Goltra, M.D, is a longstanding member of the department and has practiced obstetrics and gynecology at Massachusetts General Hospital since 2002.
Dr. Goltra attended Princeton University for college. She then returned home to the west coast and received her medical degree from the University of California, San Francisco and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Washington.
Experienced in all areas of obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Goltra has particular expertise in family planning, contraception, adolescent gynecology, obstetrics and early pregnancy loss. She works closely with her patients to develop care plans that incorporate their values, beliefs and priorities.
Outside of the hospital she enjoys hiking, skiing and spending time with her family.
- Adolescent gynecology
- Early pregnancy loss
- Family planning
Mass General Fertility Center at Waltham
52 Second Ave.
Waltham, MA 02451
Mass General Obstetrics and Gynecology
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, UC San Francisco School of Medicine
- MD, University of CA/SF
- Residency, University Of Washington
- Residency, University of Washington Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings