With one month of summer remaining, MGH Dermatology unveiled the newest outpost aimed at getting people to cover up – with sunscreen – on Boston’s City Hall Plaza.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- PhD, Rockefeller University
- MD, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Sep | 1 | 2013
New research from the Mass General Cancer Center shows that the pigment responsible for red hair causes oxidative damage in skin that promotes melanoma formation independent of UV radiation.