New research from the Mass General Cancer Center shows that the pigment responsible for red hair causes oxidative damage in skin that promotes melanoma formation independent of UV radiation.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- PhD, Rockefeller University
- MD, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Aug | 23 | 2019
With one month of summer remaining, MGH Dermatology unveiled the newest outpost aimed at getting people to cover up – with sunscreen – on Boston’s City Hall Plaza.