Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Frank X. Pedlow, Jr, MD, PC
30 Lancaster Street
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, New York Medical College
- Residency, Harvard Combined Orthopaedics Residency
- Residency, Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, University Of Montreal
- Residency, University of Montreal Hospitals
- Fellowship, Emory Univ. Hosp.
- Fellowship, Emory University Hospital
- Fellowship, Long Island Jewish Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Orthopaedic Surgery, (No Board)
- Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Pedlow's research interests are focused on improving outcomes and advancing the treatment methods associated with primary tumors of the spine.
- Hecht AC, Scott DL, Crichlow R, Hornicek FJ. Pedlow FX. Metastatic Disease In: Frymoyer JW The Adult and Pediatric Spine, 3rd Edition, Philadelphia Lippincott Williams and Wilkins 2004 191-246.
- Scott DL, Pedlow FX, Hecht AC, Hornicek FJ. Primary and Benign Extradural Spine Tumors. In: Frymoyer JW The Adult and Pediatric Spine, 3rd Edition, Philadelphia Lippincott Williams and Wilkins 2004 191-246.
- Lewandrowski KU, Hecht AC, Delaney TF, Chapman PA, Hornicek FJ, Pedlow FX. Anterior Spinal Arthrodesis with Structural Cortical Allografts and Instrumentation for Spine Tumor Surgery. Spine 15:29(10) 2004:1150-8.
- Delaney, TF, Chen, GT, Mauceri, TC, Munro, JJ, Hornicek, FJ, Pedlow FX, Suit, HD. Intraoperative Dural Irradiation by Customized 192 Iridium and 90 Yttrium Brachytherapy Plaques. Int. J Radiation Oncology Bil. Phys. Vol 57, 2003; No 1 pp 239-245.
- Heller, JG, Pedlow FX. Tumors of the Spine In: Garfin SR, Vacccaro, AR Orthopaedic Knowledge Update - Spine, Rosemont, IL American Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 1997,235-56.