Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-2914
Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-6960
About Molly Wanner, MD
Molly A. Wanner, M.D. is a board-certified dermatologist and an Instructor in Dermatology at Harvard Medical. She practices at MGH's Dermatology Laser and Cosmetic Center, one of the leading laser and cosmetic centers in the world.
Dr. Wanner received her medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, where she was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. She completed her dermatology residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital where she served as Chief Resident in her last year. Afterwards, she completed a clinical and research fellowship at the Wellman Center of Photomedicine, Massachusetts General Hospital.
Professionally, she is a member of several associations including the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, Women's Dermatologic Society, and American Society of Laser Surgery and Medicine. She has co-authored several medical publications; is an invited guest speaker, and is frequently used a clinical expert source for news articles on lasers and light therapy such as cellulite and removal. Her expertise includes acne treatments, general dermatology, chemical peels. dermatologic surgery, cosmetic dermatology, fillers, facial rejuvenation, laser hair removal, laser of brown spots, blood vessels (red spots), and removal of spider veins.
- Body contouring
- Botox (botulinum toxin injections)
- Chemical peels
- Cosmetic dermatology
- Dermatology (general)
- Facial fillers: Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm
- Fraxel laser
- Laser hair removal
- Laser treatments
- Sun damaged skin
- Tattoo removal
- Tissue tightening
Mass General Dermatology
50 Staniford St.
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General Dermatology: Laser and Cosmetic Center
50 Staniford St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Residency, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings