Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Clinical Pathology, American Board of Pathology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Research interests include:
- Development of new testing strategies, and improvement of existing diagnostic approaches in clinical microbiology
- Special interest in the diagnosis of tick-borne infectious diseases, particularly Lyme borreliosis
For more information about research concepts, co-authors, and to see a timeline, visit Dr. Branda's profile at the Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center.