Belmont, MAPhone: 617-855-3141
About Evan Murray, MD
Dr. Murray's interests include clinical research in the assessment of cognitive capacity in persons suffering from Alzheimer's disease, neurodegenerative disorders and mental illnesses such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Dr. Murray has extensive clinical experience in the fields of neurology and neuroscience. While in the United States Army, he served as Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurology at Uniformed Services University F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine in Bethesda, Maryland, Chief of the Neuroscience Center at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and as neurology teaching faculty at the National Naval Medical Center. Dr. Murray has also held appointment as Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Neurology at the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle, Washington and as Chief of Neurophysiology and Director of the Sleep Disorders and Epilepsy Clinics at the Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma, Washington. He completed the Sidney R. Baer Fellowship in Behavioral Neurology and Neuropsychiatry at McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School in 2007, and joined the teaching faculty of Massachusetts General Hospital, McLean Hospital and Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Murray has been the recipient of various awards including the Health Professions Scholarship, the Young Investigator Award and Career Development Award from the American Neuropsychiatric Association. Dr. Murray serves on committees at a national level being both Chair of the Finance and Development Committee and on the board of the Scientific Program Committee for the American Neuropsychiatric Association. He has coauthored chapters in nationally and internationally recognized reference textbooks.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
115 Mill St.
Belmont, MA 02478
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency, Walter Reed Army Medical Center c/o National Capital Consortium
- Fellowship, McLean Hospital
- Fellowship, Walter Reed Army Medical Center c/o National Capital Consortium
American Board Certifications
- Clinical Neurophysiology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Sleep Medicine, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings