Christopher Carter, PsyD
Christopher Carter, PsyD
Clinical Instructor, Harvard Medical School
Clinical Associate in Psychology, MGH Department of Psychiatry
Charlestown , MAPhone: 617-952-5000
About Christopher Carter, PsyD
- Over 20 years experience in Rehabilitation Psychology and Traumatic Brain Injury, working with patients and families in crisis responding to catastrophic losses and life-altering medical issues.
- Individual psychotherapist.
- Program administrator for 100-bed neurobehavioral program.
- District supervisor for behavioral services division of nursing-home based behavioral programs servicing 11 homes. - Consultant to secure neurobehavioral program.
- Provided extensive training to all levels of clinical and professional staff on topics related to brain injury, rehabilitation psychology, behavior management and mental illness.
- 8 years as primary psychologist to TBI and SCI programs at Spaulding Rehabilitation Center.
- Consults extensively throughout the hospital.
- Rehabilitation Psychology
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic injuries
Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
300 First Ave.
Charlestown , MA 02129
- PSYD, University of Denver
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beacon Health - ACD
- Beacon Health - PBO
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health - MGH
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Traumatic Brain Injury, In Massachusetts General Hospital Comprehensive Clinical Psychiatry, Stern TS, Rosenbaum JF, Fava M, Biederman J, Rauch S, Editors, Elsevier Inc, 2008
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings