Following news of yet another potential surge in COVID-19 cases driven by the subvariant of Omicron, many people are facing an uncomfortable feeling: anger.
Mass General Psychiatry: Learning & Emotional Assessment Program (LEAP)
151 Merrimac St.
Boston, MA 02114
- PhD, Dartmouth College
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Clinical Neuropsychology, American Board of Professional Psychology
- Pediatric Clinical Neuropsychology, American Board of Professional Psychology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Colvin, M.K., Handy, T.C. & Gazzaniga, M.S. Hemispheric asymmetries in the parietal lobes. In A.M. Siegel, R.A. Andersen, H-J. Freund, & D.D. Spencer (Eds.) Adv Neurol., 2003; 93: 321-334.
- Colvin MK, Gazzaniga MS. Split-brain cases. In: Velmans M, Schneider S (Eds) The Blackwell Companion to Consciousness. Malden MA: Blackwell, 2007: 181-192.
- Putnam MC, Wig GS, Grafton ST, Kelley WM, & Gazzaniga, MS. Structural organization of the corpus callosum predicts the extent and impact of cortical activity in the nondominant hemisphere. J Neurosci, 2008, 28 (11): 2912-2918.
- Colvin MK, Stern TA. Diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (Virtual Rounds in Neurology). Online CME activity affiliated with the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 2015.
- Birnkrant DJ, Bushby K, Bann, CM, Apkon SD, Blackwell A, Colvin MK, Cripe L, Herron AR, Kennedy A, Kinnett K, Naprawa J, Noritz G, Poysky J, Street N, Trout C, Ward LM. Diagnosis and management of Duchenne muscular dystrophy, part 3: Updated care considerations on primary care and emergency medicine, psychosocial care, and transitions of care across the lifespan. Lancet Neurology, 2018; 17 (5): 445-455.
- Colvin MK, Poysky J, Kinnett K, Damiani M, Gibbons M, Hoskin J, Moreland S, Trout CJ, Weidner N. Psychosocial care in Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Pediatrics, 2018 Oct; 142 (Suppl 2): S99-S109.