Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Internal Medicine Associates
55 Fruit St.
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
1) innovative care delivery models that reduce avoidable admissions and readmissions to the hospital, in particular for high-risk patients (e.g. Hospital at Home)
2) strategies and innovations to improve outcomes, experience, and continuity of care for highly complex patients
3) strategies and innovations to optimize continuity of care for patients across the health care continuum
4) programs to improve the education of residents, fellows, and medical students in health policy, value-based care, and quality improvement.