Episode #38 of the Charged podcast
Accepting New Patients
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- Psychoanalytic Institute of New England
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts Mental Health Center
- Fellowship, McLean Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
My husband and co-author, Dr. Richard S. Schwartz and I have done extensive clinical research for our three books on social isolation and longterm marriage. In addition, we reviewed the extensive research done on the use of bright light in psychiatry for our paper, The Psychiatry of Light.
Overcoming Loneliness in Everyday Life: 1996, Carol Publishing Group, NY.
Marriage in Motion: The Natural Ebb and Flow of Lasting Relationships; 2000, Perseus Publishing Group, Cambridge, MA
The Lonely American: Drifting Apart in the Twenty First Century; 2009, Beacon Press, Boston, MA
Articles: Various including
The Psychiatry of Light, Harvard Review of Psychiatry, 2015.