Study finds a high percentage of veteran endurance athletes — 20 to 25 percent — had aortas larger than the upper limit of clinical normality.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Cardiac Unit Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.