Drugs that inhibit the protein expressed by a mutated form of the KRAS gene might soon be approved, but cancer cells often develop additional mutations that make them resist such targeted drugs. Investigators have identified some of these mutations in a patient and strategies to overcome them.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Massachusetts General Hospital
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University Of Zagreb School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Dana Farber
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Related News and Articles
- Nov | 17 | 2020
With its focus on innovative clinical trials, the Henri and Belinda Termeer Center for Targeted Therapies at the Mass General Cancer Center is committed to offering its patients the best and most advanced treatments available.