The largest study to date of how a form of lung cancer may spread to the brain points to potential therapies for preventing or treating this deadly complication.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Fellowship, Dana-Farber/Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Press Release
- Jun | 9 | 2020
A drug already in use for several cancers was found effective in a study of leptomeningeal dissemination of cancer.
- May | 31 | 2017
“We have international collaborators and now have more than a thousand brain mets in our bank that we’re going to analyze,” says neuro-oncologist Priscilla K. Brastianos, MD.
- Sep | 1 | 2014
Researchers at the Cancer Center collaborated with international research teams to utilize the genetic information in brain tumors as a means of understanding disease progression and inform therapies.