Patients undergoing surgery after contracting coronavirus are at greatly increased risk of postoperative death, a new global study published in The Lancet reveals.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Churchill Surgical Clinic
15 Parkman St
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, American University of Beirut
- MPH, Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health
- Residency, Tufts Medical Center
- Residency, University of South Florida College of Medicine
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Surgical Critical Care, American Board of Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Mar | 5 | 2019
Haytham Kaafarani, MD, MPH, named Physician Director for the Mass General Surgical Quality and Safety Center
Haytham Kaafarani, MD, MPH, will serve as the inaugural physician director for the Mass General Surgical Quality and Safety Center.