Charlestown , MAPhone: 617-726-3197
About Steven Stufflebeam, MD
Steven Stufflebeam is an Associate Professor of Radiology at Harvard Medical School and attending clinician in the Department of Radiology (Neuroradiology) at Massachusetts General Hospital. He is a graduate of the Harvard-MIT Division of Harvard Medical School, and did his residency in Diagnostic Radiology and Fellowship in Neuroradiology at University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). He is the Medical Director of the The Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging at Massachusetts General Hospital and is the Director of the Clinical Magnetoencephalography Service at MGH.
Mass General Imaging: Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
149 13th St.
Charlestown , MA 02129
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, UC San Francisco
- Fellowship, UC San Francisco
American Board Certifications
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings