Interview with 2015 Medicine Innovation Program grant winners: Integration of Predictive Models to Support Clinical Decision Making in the Routine Care of Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Int
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Cardiac Unit Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Wasfy has authored or coauthored over 80 peer-reviewed publications in the academic literature, most of which focus on comparative effectiveness research, health policy, and clinical quality and outcomes in heart disease.