Matthew Wszolek, MD
Matthew Wszolek, MD
Assistant in Urology, Massachusetts General Hospital
Chair, Quality and Safety (Urology Department)
Instructor in Surgery, Harvard Medical School
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
165 Cambridge St
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
104 Endicott Street
Danvers, MA 01923-3623
- MD, UMASS Medical School
- Residency, Lahey Clinic
- Fellowship, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
American Board Certifications
- Urology, American Board of Urology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Culp SH, Dickstein RJ, Grossman HB, Pretzsch SM, Porten S, Daneshmand S, Cai J, Groshen S, Siefker-Radtke A, Millikan RE, Czerniak B, Navai N, Wszolek MF, Kamat AM, Dinney CP, Refining Patient Selection for Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Prior to Radical Cystectomy, J Urol, 2013 Jul 30, [Epub ahead of print]
- Dinney CP, Fisher MB, Navai N, O Donnell MA, Cutler D, Abraham A, Young S, Hutchins B, Grossman HB, Kamat A, Gonzales M, Ainslee N, Wszolek MF, Benedict WF, Phase I Trial of Intravesicle Recombinant Adenovirus-Mediated Interferon Alpha Formulated in Syn3 for BCG-resistant Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer, J Urol, 2013 Mar 15 [Epub ahead of print]
- Adam L, Wszolek MF, Chang-Gong L, Wang J, Diao L, Zien A, Zhang JD, Jackson D, Dinney CP, Plasma MicroRNA Profiles for Bladder Cancer Detection, Urologic Oncology, 2012, Aug 2 [Epub ahead of print]
- Wszolek MF, Rieger-Christ K, Kenney PA, Gould JJ, Neto BS, LaVoie AK, Logvinenko T, Libertino JA, Summerhayes IC, A microRNA Expression Profile Defining the Invasive Bladder Tumor Phenotype, Urologic Oncology: Seminars and Original Investigations, 2011, 29(6): 794-801.
- Wszolek MF, Kenney PA, Lee Y, Libertino JA, Comparison of Hilar Clamping and Non-Hilar Clamping Partial Nephrectomy for Tumors Involving a Solitary Kidney, BJU Int, 2011; 107 (12): 1886-92.