Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, University of Belgrade School of Medicine
- Residency, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Residency, University of Belgrade School of Medicine
- Fellowship, Rush University Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Sleep Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Videnovic's research is focused on clinical investigations in sleep and movement disorders. Specifically, his group has positioned sleep and circadian rhythms as novel therapeutic targets for neurodegenerative disorders. Another major research interest is REM Sleep Behavior Disorder, a parasomnia that represents a prodromal stage of synuclein-specific neurodegenerative disorders, such as Parkinson's disease and Dementia with Lewy Bodies. This line of research aims to detect biomarkers of neurodegeneration within the RBD phenotype that will inform planing of future disease modifying trials for these neurodegenerative disorders. Dr. Videnovic is involved in wide range of clinical trials in movement disorders. His research has been supported by NIH/NINDS, Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, National Parkinson Foundation, American Brain Foundation and Parkinson's Disease Foundation.