Departments, Centers, & Programs:
MGH Sports Medicine Center
175 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114-2723
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency, Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Richardson currently serves as the local principle investigator for a project on the epidemiology of concussions in Ivy League sports.
Current interests include injuries due to overtraining and non surgical treatment of Achilles ruptures.
- Chacko AT, Ramirez MA, Ramappa AJ, Richardson LC, Appleton PT, Rodriguez EK. Does late night hip surgery affect outcome? J Trauma. 2011 Aug;71(2):447-53; discussion 453.
- Ramirez MA, Rodriguez EK, Zurakowski D, Richardson LC. Detection of orthopaedic implants in vivo by enhanced-sensitivity, walk-through metal detectors. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007 Apr;89(4):742-6.
- Ramirez MA, Richardson LC. Pulmonary embolism associated with spontaneous bilateral Achilles tendon rupture. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2007 Jul-Aug;46(4):283-7.
- Richardson LC, Reitman R, Wilson M. Achilles tendon ruptures: functional outcome of surgical repair with a "pull-out" wire. Foot Ankle Int. 2003 May;24(5):439-43.