Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Brown University School of Medicine
- MD, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
American Board Certifications
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
My research focuses on the development of clinical trials for the treatment of myelodysplastic syndrome, acute myeloid leukemia, and other cancers of the blood and bone marrow. I also evaluate the translation of novel clinical trial findings into the general population and, using large datasets, attempt to identify those characteristics that may identify ways to tailor therapies to individual patients.
- Brunner AM, Li S, Fathi AT, et al. Haematopoietic cell transplantation with and without sorafenib maintenance for patients with FLT3-ITD acute myeloid leukaemia in first complete remission. Br J Haematol. 2016 Jul 19. doi: 10.1111/bjh.14260. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 27434660
- Brunner AM, Hobbs G, Jalbut MM, Neuberg DS, Fathi AT. A population-based analysis of second malignancies among patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms in the SEER database. Leuk Lymphoma. 2015 Jul 9:1-11. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 26155828
- Brunner AM, Blonquist TM, Sadrzadeh H, et al. Population-Based Disparities in Survival Among Patients with Core-Binding Factor Acute Myeloid Leukemia: A SEER Database Analysis. Leukemia Research. 2014 Jul;38(7):773-80
- Brunner AM, Kim HT, Coughlin E, et al. Outcomes in patients age 70 or older undergoing allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for hematologic malignancies. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2013 Sep;19(9):1374-80.
- Brunner AM, Campigotto F, Sadrzadeh H, Drapkin BJ, Chen YB, Neuberg DS, Fathi AT. Trends in all-cause mortality among patients with chronic myeloid leukemia: a Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results database analysis. Cancer. 2013 Jul 15;119(14):2620-9.
- Brunner AM, Sadrzadeh H, Feng Y, et al. Association between baseline body mass index and overall survival among patients over age 60 with acute myeloid leukemia. Am J Hematol. 2013 Aug;88(8):642-6.