After patients with cancer undergo surgery to remove a tumor and sometimes additional chemotherapy, tools are used to identify patients at highest risk of recurrence.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Cancer Center: Hematology Oncology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, UC San Francisco Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Related News and Articles
- Dec | 15 | 2017
Research at the MGH is interwoven throughout more than 30 departments, centers and units, and is conducted with the support and guidance of the MGH Research Institute. The Research Roundup is a monthly series highlighting studies, news and events.
- Press Release
- Jan | 22 | 2020
Researchers have developed a method to design drugs that efficiently block rather than activate critical cell receptors which may help avoid adverse medication outcomes.