Caroline Banks, MD
Caroline Banks, MD
Instructor in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Boston, MAPhone: 617-936-6160
About Caroline Banks, MD
Seeing patients at Mass. Eye and Ear's Longwood location, Dr. Caroline Banks specializes in the treatment of facial nerve disorders, aesthetic facial surgery, and facial reconstruction. As a member of the Mass. Eye and Ear Facial Nerve Center, she focuses on the treatment of facial paralysis and Bell’s palsy, offering the complete spectrum of medical and surgical procedures for facial nerve disorders.
Dr. Banks is experienced in aesthetic procedures including cosmetic injectables, facelifts, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, and browlifts. Her practice also includes reconstructive surgery of the head and neck after skin cancer (Moh’s) surgery, trauma, and birth deformities.
- Aesthetic Facial Surgery
- Facial nerve disorders
- Facial Reconstruction
Mass. Eye and Ear at Longwood
800 Huntington Ave.
Boston, MA 02115
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residency, Medical University of South Carolina
- Fellowship, Massachusetts Eye and Ear***
American Board Certifications
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surg
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, American Board of Otolaryngology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- Tufts Health Plan
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings