Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MBBS, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Residency, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
American Board Certifications
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery - General, American Board of Thoracic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Jassar’s research interests range from developing novel imaging and therapeutic techniques for ischemic mitral regurgitation to outcomes of cardiac surgery in Jehovah’s Witness patients. Most recently, he has focused on investigating outcomes of complex aortic root and aortic arch surgery, with attention to various strategies of cerebral protection during circulatory arrest.