Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass. Eye and Ear at Longwood
800 Huntington Ave.
Boston, MA 02115
Mass. Eye and Ear
243 Charles St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Capital Medical University
- Residency, Kresge Eye Institute
- Fellowship, Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary
- Fellowship, Schepens Eye Research Institute
American Board Certifications
- Ophthalmology, American Board of Ophthalmology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Yin conducts basic and clinical research in corneal and ocular surface diseases. Her basic scientific research focuses on the understanding of corneal angiogenesis, innervation, inflammation, and wound healing. Her clinic research focuses on improving the diagnosis and treatment of corneal diseases, limbal stem cell deficiency, dry eye syndrome, and other ocular surface diseases.
1. Yin J, Jacobs DS. Long-term outcome of using Prosthetic Replacement of Ocular Surface Ecosystem (PROSE) as a drug delivery system for bevacizumab in the treatment of corneal neovascularization. Ocul Surf. 2019 01; 17(1):134-141.
2. Yin J, Jurkunas U. Limbal Stem Cell Transplantation and Complications. Semin Ophthalmol. 2018; 33(1):134-141.
3. Amparo F, Yin J, Di Zazzo A, Abud T, Jurkunas UV, Hamrah P, Dana R. Evaluating Changes in Ocular Redness Using a Novel Automated Method. Transl Vis Sci Technol. 2017 Jul; 6(4):13.
4. Amparo F, Wang H, Yin J, Marmalidou A, Dana R. Evaluating Corneal Fluorescein Staining Using a Novel Automated Method. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2017 05 01; 58(6):BIO168-BIO173.
5. Di Zazzo A, Tahvildari M, Subbarayal B, Yin J, Dohlman TH, Inomata T, Mashaghi A, Chauhan SK, Dana R. Proangiogenic Function of T Cells in Corneal Transplantation. Transplantation. 2017 04; 101(4):778-785.