Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
104 Endicott Street
Danvers, MA 01923
Mass General/Newton Wellesley Foot & Ankle Center
52 Second Avenue
Building 52, Suite 1150
Waltham, MA 02451
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency, Rhode Island Hospital
- Residency, Rhode Island Hospital/Lifespan
- Fellowship, Brown University
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Rhode Island Hospital
- Fellowship, Rhode Island Hospital/Lifespan
American Board Certifications
- Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Waryasz is an active researcher in both orthopaedic surgery and strength and conditioning. He has extensively published in foot and ankle surgery, orthopaedic trauma and sports medicine. He is actively involved in all types of research including basic science and clinical.
His most recent international project is both a retrospective and prospective analysis of CrossFit® injuries in Costa Rica. He also is actively researching injuries in the National Football League. He enjoys performing research to help innovate patient care and improve the patient care experience. He is active in product design and surgical innovations.
- Pidgeon, T. S., Crisco, J. J., Waryasz, G. R., Moore, D. C. & DaSilva, M. F. Ulnar Styloid Base Fractures Cause Distal Radioulnar Joint Instability in a Cadaveric Model. Hand N. Y. N 13, 65–73 (2018).
- Vopat, B. Waryasz GR et al. Epidemiology of Navicular Injury at the NFL Combine and Their Impact on an Athlete’s Prospective NFL Career. Orthop. J. Sports Med. 5, 2325967117723285 (2017).
- Waryasz, G. R., Marcaccio, S., Gil, J. A., Owens, B. D. & Fadale, P. D. Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair and Biologic Innovations. JBJS Rev. 5, e2 (2017).
- Waryasz, G. R. et al. Patient Comprehension of Carpal Tunnel Surgery: An Investigation of Health Literacy. Hand N. Y. N 12, 175–180 (2017).
- Waryasz, G. R., Marcaccio, S. & Gil, J. A. Technique Tip- Use of an ACL Guide for Fixation or Fusion of Lisfranc Injuries . Foot Ankle Spec. 10, 149–151 (2017).
- DeFroda, S. F., Nacca, C., Waryasz, G. R. & Owens, B. D. Diagnosis and Management of Distal Clavicle Osteolysis. Orthopedics 40, 119–124 (2017). Johnson, J. P. et al. Vertically Oriented Femoral Neck Fractures: A Biomechanical.