Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Boston University School of Medicine
- Residency, Children's National Medical Center
- Fellowship, Children's National Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Hittson L, Pedati C, Hoffner W. Visual diagnosis: 8-year-old Male with a Skin Mass and Inguinal Lymphadenopathy. Clear Cell Sarcoma. Pediatr Rev 2015 Aug;36(8):e26-9.
- Leonard A, Boal LH, Pary P, et al. Identification of red blood cell antibodies in maternal breast milk implicated in prolonged hemolytic disease of the fetus and newborn. Transfusion 2019;59(4):1183-1189.