When neurosurgeon Tina Duhaime, MD, of the Mass General Youth Sports Concussion Clinic, talks with families about concussion, she takes time to explain what is known, and just as importantly, what isn’t known, about this common injury.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residency, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Fellowship, Rhode Island Hospital/Lifespan
American Board Certifications
- Neurological Surgery, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.