Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Residency, New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell Campus
- Fellowship, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- PEDI. HEMATOLOGY-ONCOLOGY, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Niewold TB, Wu SC, Smith M, Morgan GA, Pachman LM. Familial aggregation of autoimmune disease in juvenile dermatomyositis. Pediatrics. 2011 May; 127(5):e1239-46. Doi: 10.1542/peds.2010-3022. PMID: 21502224.
Kramer K, Smith M, Souweidane MM. Safety profile of long-term intraventricular access devices in pediatric patients receiving radioimmunotherapy for central nervous system malignancies. Pediatric Blood and Cancer. 2014 Sept; 61(9):1590-2.