Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pappas Center for Neuro Oncology
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
Simches Research Center
185 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02131
- Stanford Univ. School of Med.
- M.D.; Ph.D., Stanford University School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Neuro-Oncology - Massachusetts General Hospital/Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
American Board Certifications
- Neuro-Oncology, Neuro-Oncology
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Miller is interested in understanding the genetic and molecular mechanisms driving the development and progression of primary brain tumors, particularly IDH-mutant gliomas and glioblastoma. Her recent research has focused on the disruption of normal metabolism that is observed in IDH-mutant gliomas, with the goal of developing new drugs and treatment strategies to more effectively treat patients with these tumors. She has also been exploring the molecular changes that occur in IDH-mutant gliomas following chemotherapy exposure to better understand mechanisms of resistance and develop ways to prolong the clinical benefit of chemotherapy.