Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General/Newton Wellesley Foot & Ankle Center
52 Second Avenue
Building 52, 1st Floor, Suite 1150
Waltham, MA 02451-1127
55 Fruit Street
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care, Suite 3F
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Revere HealthCare Center
300 Ocean Avenue
Revere, MA 02151-3675
- DPM, Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- PhD, University of Pennsylvania
- Residency, Health South Larkin Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Foot and Ankle Surgery, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery (ABFAS)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Injectable and implantable biologics such as stem cells for treatment of joint and tendon pain
- Advanced treatments for diabetic foot ulcers
- Minimally invasive foot surgery
- Near Infrared Spectroscopy for monitoring cutaneous blood flow
- New technologies for treating onychomycosis
- New techniques for treating bunions, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, and neuromas
- Landsman, AS, et al; A Retrospective Clinical Study of 188 Consecutive Patients to Examine the Effectiveness of a Biologically Active Cryopreserved Human Skin Allograft (TheraSkin) on the Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcers and Venous Leg Ulcers; Foot Ankle Spec, 2011 February 4(1): 29-41.
- Landsman, AS, et al; An Open-Label, Three-Arm, Pilot Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Topical Microcyn Rx Wound Care Versus Oral Levofloxacin Versus Combined Therapy for Mild Diabetic Foot Infections, J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2011 Nov 101(6): 484-96.
- Landsman AS, Robbins AH. Treatment of mild, moderate, and severe onychomycosis using 870- and 930-nm light exposure: some follow-up observations at 270 days. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2012 Mar-Apr 102(2): 169-71.
- Landsman AS, et al. A Prospective, Randomized, Double-blinded Study with Crossover to Determine the Efficacy of Radio-frequency Nerve Ablation for the Treatment of Heel Pain. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2013 Jan 103(1): 8-15.
- Kayce, JA, Buchanan, J, Landsman, AS; “Complications following allograft and xenograft resurfacing of the first metatarsal head; a case series”, Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2018, August 35(3):271-280.
- Melick, G, Hayman, N, Landsman, AS; “Mesenchymal stem cell applications for joints in the foot and ankle”, Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2018, August 35(3):323-330.
- Landsman, AS, et al; “Near Infrared Imaging Spectroscopy for Assessing Skin and Wound Oxygen Perfusion” Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2018, August 35(3):343-355.