Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Imaging
55 Fruit Street
White Building, 2nd Floor, Room 270
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, George Washington Univ. School of Medicine
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine
- MD, The George Washington University School of Medicin
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Research and clinical interests are benign and malignant pancreaticobiliary diseases, including primary sclerosing cholangitis, IgG4-related disease, pancreatic and biliary malignancies, imaging of adverse events related to cancer immunotherapy, and gastrointestinal bleeding.