- Clinical Interests
- Fetal imaging
- Medical Education
- MD, Weill Cornell University Medical College
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Foreign Languages
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Provider Gender
Dr. Bromley is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal Fetal Medicine. She attended Stanford University where she received a B.S and M.S. in Biological Sciences. Dr. Bromley received her MD from Cornell University Medical College in 1983 and subsequently completed her internship and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Brigham and Wome's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. She went on to do a fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine at Brigham and Women's Hospital. After completion of her formal training, she joined the Maternal Fetal Medicine faculty practice at Brigham and Wome's Hospital. In 1994, she returned to Massachusetts General Hospital as one of the founding members of the new division of Obstetrics. Her practice is limited to prenatal sonography.
Dr. Bromley has authored multiple papers on the prenatal diagnosis of fetal conditions and gynecologic abnormalities.
Dr. Bromley is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology as well as the Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine. She is a Fellow of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, having served in numerous leadership positions. Additionally, she is a reviewer for the Nuchal Translucency Quality Assurance program run by the Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine.
Dr. Bromley has authored over 90 peer reviewed publications.
55 Fruit Street
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114-2696