- Centers & Specialties
- Clinical Interests
- Prostate cancer
- Renal (kidney) cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Testicular, penile and genito-urinary cancers
- Genitourinary (GU) cancer
- Medical Education
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Residency, UC San Diego Medical Center
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Existing Patients
- Patient Gateway
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Provider Gender
Saylor, P.J., R.J. Lee, K.S. Arora, V. Deshpande, R. Hu, K. Olivier, E. Meneely, M.N. Rivera, D.T. Ting, C.L. Wu, and D.T. Miyamoto, Branched chain RNA in situ hybridization for androgen receptor splice variant AR-V7 as a prognostic biomarker for metastatic castration-sensitive prostate cancer. Clin Cancer Res, 2016. PMID: 27440270.
Singh, H., Y. Liu, X. Xiao, L. Lin, J. Kim, P. Van Hummelen, C.L. Wu, A.J. Bass, and P.J. Saylor, Whole exome sequencing of urachal adenocarcinoma reveals recurrent NF1 mutations. Oncotarget, 2016. PMID: 27078850.
Smith MR, Halabi S, Ryan CJ, Hussain A, Vogelzang N, Stadler W, Hauke RJ, Monk JP, Saylor P, Bhoopalam N, Saad F, Sanford B, Kelly WK, Morris M, Small EJ. Randomized Controlled Trial of Early Zoledronic Acid in Men With Castration-Sensitive Prostate Cancer and Bone Metastases: Results of CALGB 90202 (Alliance). J Clin Oncol. 2014 Apr 10;32(11): 1143-50. PMID: 24590644.
Lee R, Saylor P, Michaelson M, Rothenberg S, Smas M, Miyamoto D, Gurski C, Xie W, Maheswaran S, Haber D, Goldin J, Smith M. A dose-ranging study of cabozantinib in men with castration-resistant prostate cancer and bone metastases. Clin Cancer Res. 2013 Jun 1;19(11): 3088-94. PMID 23553848.
Saylor P, Smith M, O'Malley A, Keating N. Androgen-deprivation Therapy and Risk for Biliary Disease in Men with Prostate Cancer. Eur Urol. 2014 Mar; 65(3): 642-9. PMID: 23428068.
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Phone 1: 617-724-4000
Phone 2: 617-726-8689