Boston, MAPhone: 866-644-8910
About Claudia Chae, MD, MPH
Dr. Chae is a clinical cardiologist and cardiovascular epidemiologist. She is the Director of Cardiac Unit Associates, the academic group practice for non-invasive cardiology at MGH. She is a graduate of the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and completed her internal medical residency and cardiology fellowship at the Massachusetts General Hospital.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Heart Center
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Chae's research in cardiovascular epidemiology is focused on improving our understanding of modifiable risk factors which will allow for more effective primary and secondary prevention efforts. Her major research interests and areas of expertise include heart failure epidemiology and the study of cardiovascular disease in women.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
Excaliper: A resource for developing EKG-reading skills
Developed by a Mass General cardiologist, Excaliper provides case-based, interactive videos written by our team of expert cardiologist educators.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings